Up: Details of SCHED Parameters
REWIND is an obsolete parameter now that tape is no longer
REWIND requests that the wide-band Mark III or VLBA
tape be rewound before the scan starts and during the prescan. If
REWIND is specified with no argument, the tape will be rewound
at all stations. If one or more station names are given, the tapes
will be rewound at only those stations. Station codes may be used
instead of station names.
- Argument: None or a list of station names.
- Options: No argument or the names of any stations in the scan.
- Default: No rewind, unless there is insufficient room left during a backward
pass to fit the next scan or a tape change is requested.
- Usage: Reset to no rewind for next scan.
- Example: REWIND or REWIND='vlba_fd'