Up: Details of SCHED Parameters
Previous: TANT1 and TANT2
TANTSTA1 and TANTSTA2
TANTSTA1 is used to specify a list of stations for which TANT1 will turn on and off Ta measurements. These stations must have
Green Bank or snap type files, or SCHED will abort.
TANTSTA2 specifies the stations whose antenna measurements
are controlled by TANT2.
As noted in the discussion of TANT1, the only station that
retains the capability for SCHED to request Tant measurements is
- Argument: A list of station names of up to 8 characters each. Should match names
of stations used in the schedule.
- Options: Any station names. Unrecognized names will be ignored.
- Default: Any stations in the schedule that have NRAO or SNAP
control file types.
- Usage: Only one list, the last given.
- Example: TANTSTA1='BONN','JODRELL' tantsta2=nrao