Up: Details of Setup File
STRING1, STRING2, STRING3, and STRING4
STRING1, STRING2, STRING3, and STRING4 are 80-character
string that will be placed in the VLBA control file without
modification. This allows for new scheduling parameters provided by
the on-line group to be used before they get properly built into SCHED. Comments could be passed this way by preceeding them ``!*''
and following them with ``*!''.
- Argument: Any 80 character string.
- Options: It just needs to be understood by the on-line system.
- Default: Blank - not passed to VLBA control file.
- Usage: Defaults to previous station.
- Example: STRING1=' !* Special scan *!'