NMT Student Housing for 2017 NRAO Summer Students
This is not an official New Mexico Tech site, just information for NRAO summer students coming to Socorro. Since the NMT Residential Life pages aren't really set up for non-students I have set up this page to make it easier. Please contact Amy Mioduszewski or Berna Lucero with any questions.
General information about NMT housing:
Complete the steps below to apply for NMT student housing:
- Please get in touch with Lynn Arthur
(firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any specific questions about the NMT housing rather than the application process.
- NMT summer housing is available from Jun 9-Aug 5, but can accommodate a few days before and after on a case-by-case basis (let Lynn Arthur know what you need).
- You will most likly be put in a single bedroom/4-person apartment in Altamirano, the summer 2017 rates are shown below:
- Note that you are required to get a meal plan..
- For information on the apartments, parking, ethernet etc. see the NMT Residential Life pages and the NMT Residential Life FAQ.
Forms you need:
- Get a Tech ID# (900#). To do this you will need to fill out the Banner ID request
form. You must have a 900# BEFORE submitting complete housing application.
- This can take a while, so please fill out this form and send it to us ASAP if you want NMT housing.
- Send form to Berna Lucero or Amy Mioduszewski and we will get it signed, then send it to NMT for signature and approval.
- Complete application form.
- Since the application is double-sided/2-pages, please initial and date the bottom-right hand corner of page 2 and include both sides when you send it.
- Please fill in the Campus Contact with your NRAO advisors name and e-mail address.
- You must choose a meal plan of at least 25 meals.
- Pay $100 Deposit. NMT is unable to process application without deposits, so please be sure
to pay your deposits before submitting the application.
- Pay the deposit with a credit card by calling the NMT Cashier's Office at 575-835-5515 (Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 11:55 a.m. and 1:05 p.m. to 4 p.m. MDT).
- On the application form state that you have paid with a credit card at the cashier's office.
- Send completed application form to Berna Lucero or Amy Mioduszewski.
NRAO is required to summit your completed application form to NMT because NRAO is your "sponsoring party".
Last modified by A. Mioduszewski on 26-Mar-2017