THE EVLA VISION: GALAXIES THROUGH COSMIC TIME
16-18 December 2008, Socorro, New Mexico, USA
- Gas and Galaxy Evolution
- How does gas get into galaxies ?
- Observations of gas in galaxies at high z
- Observations of gas content inside and outside galaxies as a function of z
- Optically unbiased surveys for HI
- How does gas get out of galaxies ?
- Feedback of AGN and starbursts
- The Evolution of Structural Properties of Galaxies
- Evolution of the radio-FIR relation
- Evolution of the Tully-Fisher relation and the Fundamental plane
- Environmental Evolution
- Cosmological Surveys ... Wide and Ultra-Deep
- What did we learn from COSMOS ?
- Star formation versus AGN from deep radio surveys
- EVLA and e-MERLIN
- Surveys using the EVLA
Modified on October 6, 2008 by Mark Claussen