What is it? What can it do?
Directions: Use this to complete the task. Complete the following on
your own paper. You will be evaluated according to the "What Is It Rubric."
- 1. Purpose (What is the purpose of this project?)
- 2. Hypothesis (What is your educated guess as to what this object is and what it can do?)
- 3. Procedure (Describe how you went about completing the purpose of this project.)
- 4. Observations/Data
- 5. Analysis/Conclusions (Using your observations and data, present you findings. Did your observations and findings support your hypothesis?)
- 6. Extensions: (Describe a project that one could complete using this object.)